Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lessons Learned from Cats

contract 013

Still basking here, catlike, from SOAR and a few days' retreat thereafter. Charlene has posted about some of the things we did and talked about here. Raised by cats, indeed! It seems an apt metaphor.

I did manage to get a few things done, herewith the silk fabric:
silk fabric

Now, to sew. I always leave the sewing until the last minute: not my favorite thing to do. But alas, no clothing without some sewing!

I was given several things as house gifts and thank you gifts recently, and I sense a theme:
SOAR gifts

I've finished a new sweater too, pictures to follow. It was to be for SOAR, but the best laid plans, etc. Cold weather is just starting though, so it will get plenty of wear, and it is The Perfect Sweater (aren't they all? at least the most recently finished?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home