Saturday, June 11, 2005

Labyrinth Bag

All dressed up and ready to show:

Labyrinth bag

Labyrinth Bag on it's cute little copper pipe stand.

And the back:

labyrinth bag back

It's hard to know how to display two-sided items. Is this cool or what? I think, with time and effort, I could adjust the dimensions slightly to have the band secure and not obscuring a small portion of the back. But this will do, and since the deadline is here, it will *have* to do.

And I so love the bag. Isn't it fun when things work out?

5 Comments:

Blogger claudia said...

Lovely. And the copper pipe gives it a very arty vibe.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Love it, love it, love it! The copper stand is cool, too.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

VERY very pretty! Love it!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

It's beautiful. I love the way it turned out. The stand is cool, too. Do you weld the copper yourself? I was thinking of trying that this summer.

7:30 PM  
Blogger LauraJ said...

The bag, and the stand, are lovely. I think I am having the post-partum blues now I am mostly moved into the fiber room. Unfocussed unrest and not quite doing anything.

But I miss your more frequent blogging. Did you see my little eft a few posts back?

Love,
Laura

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home